Taking probiotics and lot of fiber. Noticed light color stools and float. Itchy all over body. Paranoid of pancreatic cancer?

Hi, I am taking probiotics and have noticed lately that my stools are light in color and float. i also eat a lot of fiber . For the past few days I have been itchy all over. My father died from pancreatic cancer so i am always on the lookout for symptoms. Do you think i am a little paranoid or should I see my doctor to discuss this. I am 56 years old, 5 foot 2 and weigh 118 lbs. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012