Taking pritoxin for gastritis. Shortness of breath, difficulty in swallowing and nausea. Any medication needed?

I was diagnosed in the ER with gastritis about six weeks ago. I took Pritoxin for 30 days (no refill) and have not been taking anything else. The last couple of days I have similar symptoms returning that landed me in the hospital to begin with. Shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing (dryness in the back of my throat), nausea, dizziness, etc. I am anxious all the time. Is the gastritis causing this? Is there an over the counter medicine I can take? I do not have insurance and do not want to pay $80 a month for Pritoxin.

Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013