Taking primosa 1000mg and sistal forte for breast pain. Side effect of this medicine?

i had breast pain for about 4-5 days, when i consulted my doc c advised me to take primosa 1000 mg along with sistal fortefor one month and when i asked her about medicine c said that it will reduce the pain and this will stop the growth of my breast as it is in normal size. so please advise me that is this medicine will not give any harmful result, as i gone through the reviews related to the medicine where i came to know that it may result in weight gain and loss kind of problems, please advise me as soon as posible. thankyou. from -india.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013