Taking primolut to postpone periods, pregnancy. Will medication affect fetal growth?

Hi Doctor, I am XXXXX and I have taken medicine (Primolut) to lag behind the menses on 12.09.12 but, the problem starts after that when I come to know that I became pregnant and it is around one month & 12 days. Now my question is does this situation provides any bad effect on growth of my baby ? Thanks with regards
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012

These type of medication do not have any effect on the fetal growth. they are rather helpful in inducing pregnancy by inhibiting the shedding of the endometrium