Taking primolut n, metformin to regulate periods. How long after stopping primolut will i get my periods?

Hi I have pcos and was taking primolut n to regulate periods. I also used metformin.

My period started regulating so I laid off the primolut and stopped takin the metformin as well. This was since July and I haven't seen my period as yet. (Not sexually active)

how long after stopping primolut would I get my period. Or is there cause of concern?

I have been trying to ease up my stress at home and I'm about 35-40lbs overweight. Started packing the pounds just like that. No bad diet.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013