Taking primolut-n for regulating periods, depigmentation around areola. Side effects?

Please some doctor answer me... i have noticed that around areolas around one nipple , i have dark, light dark depigmentattion, even on touch i think that my skin there is changed. I read on net what can couse that, i eliminate pregnancy as factor, so what can be? Also, in past 2 months i take primolut for regulating my period. If that is some side efeekt maybe? Wish you all the best, sorry for my bad english, greetings from Macedonia sorry i didn t know that it isnt free, good bye doctors anyway thanks :)
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer