Taking primolut N for missed periods. Losing weight. Started taking progyluton. Will this problem be cured?

So i was not getting my periods, and i had to use primolut N in order to get my period ( the doctor recommended it) after my ultrasound came clear. i have lose some weight .. do take alot of stress and tension . now the doctor told me to do a course of progyluton for 3 months.. start the pill on 5th day of period and the day i take the last pill the very next day i got the period. now its my last month, and im wondering if anyone else had a problem like me? did their problem got solved after this course? next month when i get my period i wil not start a new course.. hopefully in next mounth i should get periods naturally. please do tell with your experience.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012