Taking prednisolone for ILD. Tapered dosage. Medication with low dosage not available. Alternate medication?

Hi, I am taking a dosage of prednisolone (Wysolone) since last 4 months for ILD due to piegon exposure. It has tremendously helped me. My dosage has been tapered from 40mg to 20mg to 10mg and from tomorrow, I need to switch to 7.5mg. It seems there is no tablet with that composition and if I break the 5mg tablet into 2, I may not get the exact half every day. Since it is a steroid I would not want to take a chance. Unfortunately my doctor is out of the town and unavailable for guidance. Please suggest what should I do or is there an alternate medicine avaialble with that composition. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012