Taking plaquenil, medrol and imura for lupus. Had dumping syndrome after cholecystectomy. Oil droplets in urine. Why?

I have lupus . It s pretty well controlled with Plaquenil , Imura and Medrol. I ve been dieting , well more like fasting so I expect to have protein and ketones in my urine and since I really don t drink much either, unless I m working outdoors I also know my urine will be darker accordingly but I ve never seen oil droplets before. Since yesterday, (I don t remember seeing it before that) I ve noticed it. Yesterday 4ml maybe and today about that again. I do tend to hold urine in longer than I should but that isn t anything new. It s colorless oil. I did have dumping syndrome for approximately 7yrs that began directly after a cholecystectomy but that has long since been over and with no reoccurances. I hate to call my doctor about it ifit is something that can occur normally with any of the above. I d like to know what you think, (past the cya Call your physician* or hang up and dial 9-1-1 . I already know that and above you from any legal responsibilities. I d just like to know what you think and maybe where to look this symptom up for an answer other than a blog where no one has a verifiable answer. Thank you so much. -Dawn
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013