Taking plan B morning after pill, get spot bleeding. Vagina bleeds on fingering. Effect of medicine?

I took the plan b morning after pill 3 and a bit months ago. I did get spot bleeding , until my next period came. However, since then, every time my boyfriend starts to finger me, my vagina begins to bleed after a few minutes. This has been happening consistently since I took the morning after pill. It s not stratchy or painful either. Help!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
you should definitely consult a gynecologist.
THis type of bleeding could result from a growth on the vagina, or cervix - such as a polyp, foreign body, erosion, growth etc.
Do not ignore it for long.
It is not related with the morning after pill