Taking pills for the past 8 months. Feeling sick, light headed, tired and having tender breasts. Has the pill failed or is it the side effects ?

hey im on the pill i have 4 pills left until my brake and iv recently started feeling sick, light headed and tired i have tender breasts and i have lost weight but my belly is slightly swollen and hard i have been on the pill for about 8-9 months now and i have not had anything like this b4 could my pill have failed? and if i have a bleed in the brake should i still take a test?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011