Taking pills, bleeding after foreplay. Taken antibiotics. Could i be pregnant?

Ive been on the pill for 2 years now and I started my 7 day break on friday, i normally start bleeding on the monday, but on the saturday me and my boyfriend did foreplay and i started bleeding and assumed that it was my period and when we had sex it was perfectly fine but the day after i havent had an more bleeding and normally its quite heavy, is it just late? or could i be pregnant? I have also been on antibiotics till friday so could this affect the bleed?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013