Taking phentermine hydrochloride, chromium picolinate to lose weight. Dizzy. stomach pain, spotting. Are these pills causing this?

Alright here is the deal I am taking phentermine hydrochloride, and chromium picolinate to loose weight. They where prescribe by a dr. But lately I have been very dizzy up to the point where I will loose my balance and feel like fainting , also I have had spotting between my periods as well as severe stomach pain. Please help! Are these pills causing this to me? What could it be
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013