Taking percoset for chronic pain in the elbows and wrist. Diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. Need stronger medication

I have been taking percocet 10/325 every 4 hrs or as needed for chronic pain in back elbows and wrist , for breakthrough pain and then oxycotin extended release 40 every 10 to 12hrs . I have been diagnosed with anklyosing spondilits and i am also a brick mason and concrete finisher so my body is pretty abused without the arthritis disease. My tolerance is getting to the point where the percocet are not working ,but dont want to keep taking more and more. Do you have any suggestions
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013