Taking percocet. Missed dosage. Have dizziness, chest discomfort and weak heart rate. Help?

hi i am taking percocet 5/325. i take 2 pills twice a day in 6-8 hour intervals. ive been taking them for 2 weeks. today i have not taken any and my last dose was just 2 pills only yest at 7pm. only 2 pills were taken within 24 hours yest and today none were taken. i do not feel right i have breathing probloms dizziness chest discomfort and weak heart rate . am i having a withdrawl? should i take 2 pills today and start weining myself off of the medication throughout the week? what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012