Taking penicillin for ear and throat congestion. Have thrush from penicillin. On fluconazole. Reddish circles on the ear. Can I stop taking penicillin?

Hi i have been taking penicillin vk for 5 days for throat and ear congestion. I took a fluconazole tablet about 9 hours ago as i had thrush from the penicillin. About 5 hours ago my cheek and ear itched, not much however i now have a red circle on my cheek and redness around my ear. I feel fine and my throat and ears no longer hurt but im concerned about the rash , it feels like their are a couple of bumps in the rash. Could it be from the penicillin? Should i stop it? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013