Taking parkin, rasalect, nervit syrup and ecosprin 75 AV. Can Ecosprin 75 USV be taken instead of ecosprin 75 AV?

Hello Doctor, An year back, My father who lives in Mussoorie, was prescribed by you medinines, Parkin 2mg, Rasalect 2 mg, nervit syrup and ecosprin 75 AV. Which he has been taking regularly. I live abroad and my father is on a visit here. Unfortunately, he could not bring the medicine, Ecosprin. somehow I have managed to get this medicine here. But it is Ecosprin 75 USV (I think USV is name of the company). But AV is not written. Also, this one is in the tablet form and not in capsule form. Sir, please suggest if my father can take this medicine. Best Regards, Sandeep Anand
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Ecosprin AV had Asprin 75 mg and atorvastatine 10 mg so if you want to give same medication you have to give ecosprin 75 and Atorvastatine 10 mg tab separately....but to drug are not equal....ok