Taking paracetamol for osteoarthritis. Withdrawal symptoms if dosage stopped?

Dear Doctor, Can you please tell me if I am likely to experience withdrawl symptoms if I stop taking paracetamol during a trip to U,S.A..Ihave been taking 6 to 8 500 mg tablets a day for about 4 years to releive the pain of osteo arthritis.This drug was substituted for coproxamel which was with drawn in the U.K.. I think paracetamol might be difficult to obtain in the U.S.A. and that it might be illegal to take it into the country with me.
Thankyou for your help and time . B.P.Sands.Dorset Uk.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013