Taking pacerone. Has pancreatic cancer. On chemo. Having dry eyes. Caused by lipaflow treatment or pacerone?

my husband is taking pacerone and batteling dry eyes , photosensetivity... He has pancreatic cancer . He has been through whipple surgery, chemo , radiation, and more chemo, which they had to stop due to the fact that his bone marrow could not take anymore... He has a-fib, was bit by a copperhead snake and now has neuropathy , is a diabetic (which is under control), and his nerves are shot and takes something for them. Problem, his vision. He has been to every kind of vision specialist within 200 miles (he cannot drive, nor can I), he has even had Lipaflow treatment and it did nothing. First question: Do you recommend Lipaflow during Chemo? Second Question: Anything you can suggest next? Third Question: Is the Pacerone he is taking effecting his vision? (He has been taking if for over a year.) Many thanks from a desperate wife...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013