Taking oxycarbapine for atypical migraine with visual disturbance. Help

Hi, I am a 30 year old healthy female. I am on oxycarbapine 20 mg once a day to treat atypical migrane with visual disturbance only not accompanied by headache or other symptoms. Since yesterday, I have been crying for no apparent reason! I just cant stop! Ok, I might be a little stressed out as I will be attending a Phd interview soon.. But I have been good at handling stress in the past. I have to stop this non stop crying! It s annoying! I just haven t been able to get any food into my system.. please help! Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013