Taking oxetol for seizures. Reduced dosage causing disturbed sleep pattern. Suggestions?

i had been taking oxetol since 2007 for control of seizures. the dosage was gradually reduced from 600 mg to 450mg and then 300 mg at night in 2011. That was further reduced to 150 mg at night last month. From then onwards, my sleep pattern has completely reversed. I feel excessively sleepy from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. I am not able to sleep at night. This is affecting my daily routine. Please suggest ways to set my daily routine right. (I tried to take the tablet in the morning, but still that did not help. Now I am taking it as prescribed in the night)
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012