Taking ova shield for conception. Asked to take injection for egg improvement. Necessary?

hi my name is viji , for getting baby , my doctor suggest me to take the ovaa shield-ds tablet for 27 days, first 7 days in that 2 tablet i have taken after that one table, by taking this tablet the doctor advice me come for the scan at 10th day. i have went for scan in that scan the doctor told me some of the improvement is there in your egg so take the injection can you pls tell me if this injection is helps me to get conceive?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  211 Awaiting Answer