Taking ova care tablets and clomid, missing periods, tender breast, frequent bowel movement. Suggestion?

HI Doc, I have been taking ova care tablets for the past one month and i took clomid to assist in increasing my chances of getting pregnant.My periods have delayed by 7 days.I have read that once you take clomid the periods can be delayed.My breasts are tender and i frequent the loo several times.I fear having a pregnancy test as i can not imagine being negative.Can clomid and ovacare delay periods.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012