Taking orthotricyclene lo. Lost a baby. Have genetic complications. Worry about?

Hi, I have been taking birth control since August 2012, orthotricyclene lo. I am thirty three years old. I am normally a 28 day cycle girl. This last cycle my period started 6 days early. I finished up the pills as usual, however, do I need to be worried about getting pregnant my next cycle if I start the pills according to the pack not my period? I have one child, and lost a child at 23 weeks in July due to genetic complications, therefore started the pill in August. I am a little hypersensitive to this because of the emotional trauma I have been through and am a little nervous. Thank you in advance for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013