Taking ortho-tricyclene, have light period, bleeding. Should I call doctor?

I have been on a generic form of ortho-trycylene (sp) for approximately 12 years. On that medication , I always have a light, period lasting for 3-5 days. I finished my last period on Monday Sept 3rd. Nothing out of the ordinary. This morning, I awoke soaked in blood. I have a heavy pressure feeling, lots of clots, and have needed to change my tampon every 30-45 minutes. Should I call my Dr. or wait until my next scheduled appt. (November)? Also, I have type 1 diabetes and am a thyroid cancer (total) survivor. Thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer