Taking orlistat for weight loss without medical consultation. Reddish stool. Is it bleeding?

hi i am taking xenical (orlistat) for me to loose weight, and i have not consulted any doctor before i take the drug. i am aware that fats will not be absorbed by my body while im taking this drug. but i have noticed since yesterday when i pooped, there is a red liquid accompanied with oil, w/c i dont know if its blood because i ate pasta with red sauce bec it happened. so what do you suggest that i do? should i consult a doctor or should i observe first? thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012