Taking oral contraceptives, have occasional breast tenderness with feeling of bruising. Emergency?

Hello, Im 37 years old and taking oral contraceptives only. I am otherwise in good health. I have been experiencing some breast tenderness on my left side for a few weeks. The pain is not always present and not always in the same area of the breast. When it is present, it feels bruised yet there are no bruises nor breast lumps (I have checked very carefully). I do not have any discharge from the nipple at all. My next check up with my Doctor is in two weeks. Should I wait until then or does this need to be checked earlier? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012