Taking oral contraceptive pills, severe headache, vomitting, irritability, thyroid problem. Continue or stop contraceptives?

it s my first time to take the oral contraceptive pills and the side effect is horrible esp the severe headache and vomit and there s an increase irritability . i have a thyroid problem and was diagnosed last year of ovarian cyst on my right but was cleared out. I am taking belara pills.. i am 26 year old and have already a son. I used IUD before,. what will im going to do? should i stop or continue.. it made me so sick for 4 days now. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012