Taking omeprazole for mild gastritis. Cough with sore throat. Stopped taking citalopram. Chances of cancer in the esophagus?

Hi i have been diagnosed with having mild gastrits i was taking omeprazole but ive stopped taking as ive developed this cough and the back of my throat feels sore also ive stopped taking citralopram for anxieyy as this aggrovated my stomach is this cough due to my gastrits im so anxious that ive got somthing seriously wrong wiyh my stomach ie cancer and scared i may develope cancer of the oesphagus also im coughing no blood or any kind of phglem
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013