Taking ocid capsules to get relief from cold sensitivity. How long should I continue?

hi ,i am 24 yr avg built up male .i have been taking ocid 20 capsules for 20 days now ,i had this problem of cold sensitivity ,cold hands and feet ,raynauds syndrome(seeing my hand and feet colour patterns). i have seen an improvement with my stools(solid now),cold sensitivity and cold hands and feet in last 20 days ,i need to ask: 1. how long should i continue the ocid 20 dosage . 2. what should be the best lifestyle and eating habits i need to follow. 3. do i need to follow the ocid 40 dose after completion ocid 20 period to have best effects. plz note,i have normal thyroid level , blood sugar , quite energetic ( also taken multivitamins 2 months before and healthy food habits). i have been taking the medicine(ocid 20)without any prescription now from a doctor on advice by my father who also had similar symptoms and followed similar proceduce after wards .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013