Taking noriday, had bleeding like light periods after sex, continuous stomach pains since with red streaks on tissue on wiping. Help?

Hi Iam on noriday and have been for over a year haven t had a period yet, last Sunday i had sex with my partner and when i went to the toilet it must of already of started happening ,I started to get brown reddish blood discharge almost like a light period, as the weeks gone on its got a bit less but have stomach pains bit like a period, when I wipe after having a wee there is sometimes the redy brown color on there and sometimes now can you help please thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  423 Awaiting Answer