Taking norco m367 for years. Dealing with triple bypass. Should I want to replace them?

i have been taking norco m367 for several years 4000mg a day and they don't work noe without doubleing up on then what should i ask the doctor to replace them with?
ok i need something stronger than the norco's i'm taking now but i am also dealing with a triple bypass i had in dec.can you tell me what i can ask my doctor for?
i still only have a state of ca. medical card to pay with i need to know how to pay you with my medical card so i can get the answer
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013