Taking nitrofurantoin for kidney infection. Headache, tender breasts and chest tightness. Need help

I m a 17 year old female. I went to hospital yesterday morning and was discharged a couple of hours later with a minor kidney infection and was told to take Nitrofurantoin 50mg 4 times a day for 3 days.last night i developed a headache. This morning upon waking i still have a headache and my breast are really tender and the centre of my chest feels tight and my back is still hurting really bad my sides below my rib but above my hips are sore as well and occasionally there is a stabbing feeling near my naval.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013