Taking nexito, mirtaz and lonazep for anxiety. Severe weight gain. Alternate medication?

I am being treated with anxiety disorders for last 2 years.From last 1 year I am taking Nexito 10, Mirtaz 15 and Lonazep 0.5 before going to sleep at night..Though I feel sleepy in the day time but my biggest problem is that I m having excessive appetite which in turn causing me gaining more waight...Can you please advice is everything alright or do I need to consult my doctor for better treatment..Though to be honest, I am totally a different person now, thanks a ton to my doctor who diagnosed me perfectly. Thanks in advance..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013