Taking nexito forte, feels fine, tried removing from daily dose, heaviness in head, fear in mind, prescribed for sleep disorder. How to remove dependency?

I am taking nexito forte from last two years and feels fine now. but when I try to remove it from daily dose then I get heaviness in head and little bit of fear(without any reason) in my mind, and then start taking medicine again. Is there any way to remove this dependency on this drug. One doctor prescribed this medicine to me when I had sleep disorders .
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012