Taking nexito for sleeping problem. Relapse of the sleeping trouble after stopping the medication. Need permanent cure

Hi I was not able to sleep last year so my doctor advised me to take nexito 10 for six month.After that i taper down the dose and stopped completely but again my sleeping problem started.Then again i started the dose.I am worried that how long i have to take these tablet.Even if i take it life long is there any bad effect on me.Whenever i take nexito i feel better immediately.How can i stop this tablet and live life naturally.Please help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
good after noon neha,

if u take sleeping piles regularly ,there may b some side effect. if u want alternative treatment,take Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment from a specialist in your area