Taking nexito 20 mg since a year, quit now, feeling low and depressed, headaches. Suggestions ?

I was taking nexito 20 mg for about a year after my mother s sudden death. Now it s been one month I have stopped taking that. I am feeling very low again and so weak that I dont even feel like getting up and my heart feels so low all the time . It s like my heart is sinking and I am very depressed, I have headache almost daily. Please let me know something to suppress these after effects and also let me know when I will be fine as I am getting married after two months.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012