Taking multivitamin supplement. Want to take nutritional drug. Is it a good idea to take them both?

I just started to take Multivitamin supplement its called Mega Men Sport by GNC. I also want to take anyother nutritional drug called Race Caps Supreme, its for endurance athletes like myslelf. It seems to have different ingredients than the Mega Men Sports. This helps you with ehancing energy and recovery. My question is do you think its a good idea to take them both or just choose between one or the other?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012