Taking mucinex and tamiflu for flu. Had bronchitis. Rumbling in the chest while coughing.Why?

I have been diagnosed with the flu (B strain) and was two days too late for receiving Tamiflu. I have been put on Mucinex with codeine and have a productive cough but my chest still rumbles when I cough or breathing in. I have been sick with an upper respiratory infection that went into bronchitis and then into walking pneumonia starting on New Year's Eve. It took 8 weeks to recover from that and now this flu; the doctor says I've been "unlucky". I've never been sick this long in my life (I've had a broken arm when I was 8) and generally always in good health. Any ideas for the rumbling in the chest? I've stopped taking the Mucinex with codeine and just switched to just Mucinex in hopes of this helping better.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013