Taking morning pills. Feeling quite sick lately. Would i still be pregnant after using morning after pills?

when using 2 morning after pills in 13 days, Do they still work?
Hi I've been concerned a bit lately because my period is 11 days late and today, I had a little bit of bleeding and now is a completely brown discharge and its minimal. at first I didn't worry about my period being late because I took 2 morning after pills, 1. the 13 of march and the other one the 26 of march 2013, my period came at that time the 18 of march was gone by the 24th of march and it was completely normal.. now it doesn't look like my period at all... I've been feeling quite sick lately as well, I've felt a bit of nausea's, heat rash, feel very hungry when I'm never hungry i could normally be a day without eating (now i feel like i could eat anything) headaches, itchiness and sleepiness..but I've taken 4 pregnancy urine tests in different times, they all come negative... would i still be pregnant after using morning after pills?

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013