Taking morning after pill after unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Taken microgynon and norethisterone. Suggestions?

Good evening doctor,I need help.i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend four days after my periods.i took the morning after pill.6days after I had a period which lasted for 5days.i have been testing and all my pregnancy tests come out negative.i decided to induce them by taking microgynon of which has given me painful period crumps.i switched to nerothisterone of which is the same.i took anatha pregnancy test and it was negative.anything else u can suggest I can feel my periods want to start but I don't kno if am stressed I dnt kno.plus help me
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013