Taking miralax for chronic constipation. Edema caused due to taking verapamil. Mucus filled tarry stool. History of GERD. Need to go to emergency?

For the past month, I have had chronic constipation . I take verapamil and edecrin for the edema caused by the verapamil. My stools have been small and hard over the past month. I take Miralax with no relief-up to two cup fulls at at time. Started noticing over the last two weeks that I have an abundance of mucus in my stool and the smell is very foul. I have had some dark and tarry stools yesterday. I have had to take two doses of Ex-Lax to relieve the constipation and my gut is burning right now. Have had some resurgence of GERD lately. Could this be urgent?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013