Taking mintop lotion, complamina, perotol, becadexamin for hair treatment. Can online doctor help?

my doctor suggest me to take below medicine for my hair treatment for 5 days after that he went away to america he told me he will give reply via mail but no reply received his side.I have started to take below medicine on 30.3.13 for 5 day & still i'm taking it .Please guide me shall i continue or stop or change it.
DETAILS OF MEDICINES     Name Of Medicine     Qty     Remarks
1     Mintop Lotion     60 ML     Morning + Night
2     Metrogyl (400 )     10     Morning + Night
3     Complamina Tab     50     Morning + Noon + Night
4     Peritol Tab     10     Morning(1/2) + Night(1/2)
5     Ovifit Tab     10     Could not get from pharmacy soinstead of this you have sugessted me BECADEXAMIN (MULTIVITAMIN TAB)

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013