Taking minoxidil and follihair for hair loss and itchy scalp. Is erectile dysfunction a side effect of finepecia?

Hi i started my hair treatment one month back because of hair fall and itchy scalp , dandruff ..i have been advised to take minoxidil , Follihair (vitamin mineral tab) and finpecia . i came to about finpecias side effects (Erectile Dysfunctioning) so in recent appointment i have asked doc not to include finpecia in course. now i am having minoxidil with keraglo men (vitamin mineral tab) in course which is the better one if we compare Follihair to keraglo men? and is the finpecia real danger for sex life?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013