Taking mini pill due to BMI, bleeding after sex. Is this something to worry?

Hi, I am currently on the mini pill due to my bmi , i have been since the birth of my son, 1 1/2 years. I was told a side affect could be no bleeding during periods however after a year or so i started to bleed i visited my doctor and was told this was common. However recently i have noticed a pattern to the bleeding and it seems to be happening about 2-3 days after intercourse and the bleeding last sometimes just a day sometimes up to 3 days. Is this something to worry about or just coinciendence as i do bleed sometimes when i haven t had intercourse.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012