Taking micronor contraceptive pill. Raised blood pressure, getting irregular heavy periods. What's going on?

I have been taking the micronor contraceptive pill for about 4 months but for the bast 2 months have been bleeding heavily every other week! This really isn t ideal as it is ruining my sex life! I was originally on the microgyn pill but it raised my blood pressure . I went to my GP about the bleeding and she just said it might stop completely soon but she didn t seem certain and I really need answers.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012