Taking micronor contraceptive pill. Missed pills. Mild period cramps, and some brown spotting. Pregnant?

I am currently on micronor contraceptive pill and I've been getting on great, health wise! However i missed 4 pills 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex numerous times during missing the pills. I have been suffering from mild period like cramps, and some Brown spotting which started off as a light pink colour, am not due my period for 2 weeks, am i pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Chances of pregnancy may be there because you had unprotected sex during missing pills.
Mild period cramps and brown spotting may be because of withdrawal of pills or because of pregnancy.
You should consult a gynecologist to rule out pregnancy by ultrasonography or blood and urine test.