Taking microgynon birth control except during pregnancies. Side effects of long term use?

Hi Ive been using microgynon for 16 years and have had breaks only when trying to get pregnant, and of course during my 2 pregnancies. Lately ive been concerned about long term side effects. Looking at different contraceptive methods, I havent found one that Id like to switch to. Is it safe to carry on using microgynon? I dont really like the thought of taking pills and having chemicals in my body all the time
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012