Taking microgynon. Have sore breasts, headaches, bloated stomach. Pregnant?

I've recently started Microgynon 30 and have been using it for almost 3 weeks and this is the first time I've used it. I have experienced some side effects which was expected such as sore breasts and occasional headaches. However, my stomache has been quite bloated for a couple of days now and I did google it and apparently it is natural for this to happen. I just wanted to be sure that I am not pregnant even though I am sexually active.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013