Taking microgynon 30. Pimples around eye during period break week. What could be causing this to occur?

Hello Doctor, I am a 37 year old female of normal weight for my height. I currently take microgynon 30. Each month at my period break week I experience a pimple around my eye. Sometimes it is in the corner of my outer eye, sometimes it is in the middle of the crease of my eyelid . They do not appear to be a stye as they are not located near base of eyelashes.They usually last around 1 or 2 days and do not cause any vision disruption. I am aware of the pimple which is pinhead size with some surrounding redness, but it is not painful. I am very careful with eye hygiene . What could be causing this to occur? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012